$drupal = ''; include "drupal.php"; ?>
Methodological Work of the Sub Department of Theory, Translation and Practice of the English Language.
The methodological work is fulfilled in the following aspects:
1.Organization of the educational process:
- programmes development: Educational programme; Working educational programme; Working programme of the educational modules;
- organization of practical lessons: plan of every lesson; text books and manuals; texts with the developed exercises; grammar exercises; tests;
- organization of self-study work of the students: the development of methodological recommendations or sets of texts with the exercises;
- individual work: projects topics; literature needed for the course, thesaurus.
2. Writing, preparation and publishing course books, text-books and methodological recommendations.
3. The development of the Assessment system criteria for the students according to the regulations of the rating system.
4. The development of diagnostic, mid-course and final tests for the educational courses.
5. The development MCW.
6. The development of the unified final tests for bachelors.
7, The development of the examination tickets.
8. The development of thesaurus.
9. Enlisting project topics and recommended scientific literature.
10. Organization and participation at the Faculty and University students scientific conferences for the students of 3-5 years.
11. Organization and participation the contest for the best student of French for the students of 1-2 years.
12. Delivery of the bringing-up work with the students.
room 601, building 7,
37 Peremohy Avenue ,
Tel: 044 204 81 01
$drupal = ''; include "templates.php"; ?>